Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Hey everyone, hope I haven't bored you all out of reading this yet. I keep repeating this and its not because I want attention or anything but I feel like this isn't really being read. I guess the cool thing about Facebook is that everyone is on there and it will show up in news feeds and everyone will comment on things and stuff so you know what your posting is being appreciated. Blogs not so much, I'm going to keep doing it anyway hopefully even when things get busy and I start my job here in less than a week mostly because it helps me gather my thoughts at the end of the day, but it would be cool if you guys would comment on this or something and make me feel like people are actually reading it. Anyway sorry about that little tangent, on to today. We started this morning by having soul to soul with our action groups (our bible studies). It was basically like an extended version of our testimonies we all shared like everything we'd struggled with and what God had done in our lives up to that point, it was pretty intense but it was a cool bonding experience, and now we can all help each other out with a lot of things. Now you are probably wondering why this post is called Wacky Wednesday if it was so intense, and that is because after the intense stuff the staff wanted to lighten things up a bit. We had a day where we wore around stupid hats all day got funny looks from the locals and did things like a scavenger hunt and football where the guys had to have their legs taped together and sand sculpting. It was a lot of fun and our group got second overall. Silly games like that I don't generally don't enjoy that much but as long as its not a consistent thing, today was really fun.

1 comment:

  1. read read read read read read read. You can copy and paste these blogs to your facebook notes to, or even import them if you like.

    ReplyDelete