Monday, May 30, 2011

A New Brother!!

I wanted to update you all on what happened with Stephen, since I asked you to pray. I met with him today, and thanks in large part to your prayers and thanks in full to the Lord moving in his heart, you can now all rejoice with me that we have a new brother in Christ! Yes, today Stephen put his faith in Jesus Christ and began a life long relationship with Him. Now I know that when I leave Senegal, even if I never come back, I will see him in heaven =] I could not be more excited, it even happened early enough that I have 4 weeks left to teach him what it means to walk with the Lord. Hopefully I can show him what the Bible says about being called to share his new faith, so that I can leave someone behind in Senegal to continue to be a witness. He can reach his friends much better than I can, so pray for that! Thanks everyone! Love you guys!

In Christ,
Matt

1 comment:

  1. Praying for those French Bibles to arrive! Hope those adorable boys that you posted a picture of are seeing Christ's love through you too - they have eyes that should shine for Christ:-)

    ReplyDelete