Monday, June 20, 2011

More Answered Prayers!

Hey so this one shouldn't be nearly as long, but God did more mind blowing things today. While we have seen 4 people come to Christ as a summer project so far, I was able to see 3 come to Christ before lunch time today!! Every conversation I had, relationships I had built all summer were just bearing fruit right in front of my eyes. I've never seen or been apart of anything like it. 2 of the 3 had something to do with Etienne, go figure. He took his first step as an ambassador for Christ by translating for me as I shared the Good News of Christ with 2 of his friends. He ended up leading them both to Christ. At the end came the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. I'll never forget it. I looked over at Etienne and said "it is so exciting when people move from death into life!" and Etienne was sitting in between the two guys who had just received Jesus into their hearts. He wrapped his arms around both of them, pulled them into his chest and with the biggest grin I've ever seen he said something I'll never forget. He said "they are my younger brothers!" this guy who has been a believer for 3 weeks and known these other guys his whole life. It was like he had a whole new relationship with these guys. They were his brothers in Christ now and he knew it and it filled him with pure, unspeakable joy. Words don't do it. 3 new brothers in Christ today folks, rejoice with the angels.

1 comment:

  1. Tears in my eyes! I believe you are as proud of Etienne as I am of you. I can only imagine how much more will continue now after you are back in the USA.

    ReplyDelete