Sunday, May 30, 2010

Road Trip Part 6

Day 10:
So this was supposed to be a 10 day road trip so this would be the last day, except we didn't account for the fact that 10 days meant 11 nights, and since we only planned a 9 day trip in case we fell behind but then we didn't fall behind that meant we had 1 day and 2 nights to kill. So, last night we used one of Kyle's extended stay passes in Santa Barbara, and tonight we are staying with my Uncle Richard in Berkley, CA. which is just outside of San Francisco. My Uncle is actually working late tonight, so hes not here he just left the key under the mat and ribs for dinner and the password for the wifi. In other words, my uncle is freaking awesome. But anyway before we got here we drove on CA-1 which is one of the 10 most beautiful roads in the world or the country, or something like that. It lived up to it. The whole stretch we had the pacific ocean next to us and it was just beautiful, pictures to describe it on Facebook. And thats about it for today, about to eat some ribs, yum. Tomorrow we're going into San Francisco to see the city and then finally headed to Santa Cruz, it's gonna be cool to finally say we made it. Love you guys. Leave comments and stuff to make me feel like this is actually being read, tell me what you think, I'd love to hear it.

2 comments:

  1. Now I get it. You had us confused these last couple of days - that's why I kept asking so many questions. God provided as always. Were the ribs awesome - Richard does BBQ better than most:-) Give him a huge hug for me. Excited about getting started with Santa Cruz and CCC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I get to Santa Cruz today I can't wait. The ribs were fantastic.

    ReplyDelete